Baked Kapia pepper (bake on the stove flame, then put in a bowl, sprinkle coarse salt on it to clean more easily, cover with a lid and after 15-20 minutes can be cleaned and washed), peeled and seeds, it breaks into small strips.
Put a little coarse salt on the bottom of the jar, then add a few slices of baked pepper, a little salt and so on until the jar is full, and there must be salt on top. The result was 4 jars of about 400 g.
Heat the 4 tablespoons of oil (don't worry it's too little because it increases its volume, so 12 tablespoons were made from 4 tablespoons) - you can test it with a loaf of bread and it means it's ready when it starts to fry. Leave to cool for about half a minute, then place evenly over the peppers. Screw the lids to the jars, put them in a pan on the bottom of which a towel was placed, fill the pan with water close to the mouth of the jars and put it on the fire, keeping it for 30-40 minutes from when it starts to boil. . Allow the jars to cool in the respective water, then they can be stored.
Baked peppers can be used in salads, appetizers, sauces, etc.
Baked peppers in a jar with vinegar
Ingredient: 5 kg of capsicum or fat peppers (you can also combine them), 400 ml of water, 100 g of sugar, 100 ml of vinegar, a tablespoon and a half of coarse salt, a sachet of preservative.
Bake the peppers, put them in a bowl and cover with a lid for 20-30 minutes. This will make it much easier to peel. Remove the peel, clean the seeds and let them drain a little. Then place them in jars and prepare the liquid that will cover them. Bring water to a boil along with sugar, vinegar and coarse salt. Wait for it to boil, put the bowl aside, then put the sachet of preservatives and mix until melted. Fill the jars in which you put the peppers with this liquid, then close them and store them in a dry and dark place.
Baked pepper salad for the winter
Because the baked pepper salad is loved by everyone and we prepare it quite often, we also made sure to baked pepper salad for the winter.
We catch canned food very well in the cold season, even if we find fresh vegetables on the market! Especially if we use tasty and meaty garden vegetables.
We provide for the winter with canned food of all kinds, from pickled vegetables, to zacusca, salads, or pickles.
We also put vegetables in the freezer, but 2-3 packs of each that does not allow us space.
Find on the blog a collection of recipes with Canned food for the winter, where you can get your inspiration from.
As for this baked pepper salad for the winter, we will just open the jar and serve it with the steak, or your favorite garnish.
But we can also season it with other ingredients, for a different taste.
And I combined donuts with capsicums for this salad. They have slightly different tastes and go well together. I like donuts because they are more fleshy.
A few pieces of bell pepper would have worked, to be the perfect combination.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Ingredients baked peppers in winter
- Red pepper
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- oregano and thyme
How do I put baked peppers in a jar?
- Bake the peppers. Bake on a hob or grill (without flame directly on them). When they are baked, salt them and put them in a pot with a lid for about 40 minutes. to soften. Then remove the spine, pips and ribs and remove the skins without using a drop of water.
- Don't think about throwing away the juice left by freshly baked peppers. It is the soul of this preparation.
- In a larger pot, boil the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, herbs and pepper juice.
- Prepare your jars and check if everything is ok: lids, thread, etc. It would be advisable to sterilize them as well.
- Arrangement: On the bottom of each jar put a puppy, two garlic cloves. Then place the baked peppers. Pour the hot liquid up to the lip. Take a knife and insert it around the edge of the jar to remove all the air between the peppers. When you are sure there is no more air, fill with liquid (if needed).
- Screw on the clean, dry lids and place the full jars in the oven heated to 100 degrees. Leave the oven at 100 degrees for about 2 hours, then close it and leave the jars inside to cool slowly.
- And that's how you found the best way to preserve baked peppers.
Whole bell peppers in a jar - a can for winter that you should not miss!
An excellent recipe for peppers rich in vitamins, delicious and flavorful, so you can enjoy stuffed peppers even in winter.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 jar of 3l):
-1.5 kg of sweet bell peppers
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the peppers, then remove the seed stalks.
2.Put the peppers in jars, pour boiling water, put the lids on and leave for 15 minutes.
3.Prepare the marinade. Pour the water into the pan, then add salt, sugar, vinegar, bay leaves, black pepper and allspice. Bring the marinade to the boil.
4. Drain the water from the jars, pour the marinade over the peppers, screw the jars and wrap them until they cool completely.
It is very convenient in winter to take out the peppers and fill them with your favorite ingredients.
One of our favorite products for autumn: delicious baked peppers in a jar.
They can be used in countless recipes or can be eaten as a side dish to other dishes.
Ingredients for baked peppers in a jar:
2 kilograms of red bell peppers
1 cup lemon juice
2 cups white vinegar
1 cup olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
5 steps to prepare baked peppers in a jar:
1. If you want to make baked peppers that you keep for the winter, you will have to consider a different recipe than the one you were used to. Wash the peppers and place on a grill. Each time a section of pepper darkens, it turns to the other side.
2. When the peppers have almost completely blackened, place them in a heat-resistant bowl with a lid on top. Steam from hot peppers will help you cleanse your skin more easily. Once they have cooled enough, the peppers peel off the blackened skin. Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds and the stalk of each.
3. In a frying pan, heat the lemon juice, white vinegar, olive oil, pre-cleaned and finely chopped garlic and salt until they reach boiling point.
4. The jars are sterilized and the peppers are evenly distributed between the jars. Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the peppers to cover them. Be sure to get the garlic to each of the jars. Leave a small space up to the mouth of the jars and put the lids.
5. Put the jars of peppers in a bowl with a little hot water to cover about 3 centimeters of the jar, and let them boil for 15 minutes. Leave to cool in the pot for a few minutes, then remove.
Baked pepper paste, Serbian ajvar recipe, ingredients
- 3.8 kg. kapia peppers (weighed raw)
- 3 cloves of garlic (optional)
- 75 ml. vegetable oil (I used sunflower)
- hot peppers (optional) and pepper to taste
- optional, 30-50 ml. of vinegar
Baked pepper paste, Serbian ajvar recipe, how to prepare
Sterilization of jars
1. Being a can, I will insist on preparing the containers in which the baked pepper paste & # 8211 ajvar will be stored. The jars must be very clean and sterilized, with lids or staples that close tightly. First, wash the jars well with dishwashing detergent and warm water. They clear in several waters. Wash the lids with warm water and detergent and rinse well. Place the jars and lids on a metal tray and place in the cold oven. Turn on the oven and set at 130 degrees. Maintain the temperature for 20 minutes, then turn off the oven and let the jars cool completely inside it.
2. Bake the peppers in direct contact with a hot surface (grill, hob, etc.) or in a flame. Turn the peppers over several times, until the skin on the surface is burnt (charred) on all sides. Bake the peppers in a bowl. Cover with a lid (or wrap with cling film). Thus, they will "sweat" hard and the burned skin will come off on its own. A very convenient and ingenious alternative is to bake peppers in the oven, like this as I have shown here.
3. Carefully clean the peppers from the burned skin. It will come off easily from the surface if the peppers have been well cooked.
4. Here are the peppers peeled from the skin on the surface. As can already be seen, they have fallen sharply and will continue to fall. The yield of baked peppers, after being cleaned of skins, seeds and stalks, is around 40%. From the amount of 3.8 kg, I was finally left with 1.5 kg of baked pepper pulp.
5. After we have cleaned the peppers of the burnt skin from the surface, we split them lengthwise and clean them well of stalks and seeds. For this, I usually scrape them with a spoon, trying to remove as much of the seeds that stick to the pulp of the cleaned peppers.
5. Give the pulp of the baked peppers through the mincer. I also chopped, in the car, the 3 cloves of garlic I used. I added 1 clove of garlic / 500 grams of pepper pulp cleaned of seeds and 2 hot red peppers, cleaned of seeds.
6. Put a saucepan on the fire and heat the oil in it, on the right heat. After it has heated up, add the baked peppers, a good spoonful or a polish, to have time to fry a little in the hot oil, the first added slices. Stir after each tablespoon of pepper added to the pan. Soon there will be no more squeaks, the oil will be incorporated into the pepper paste.
7. Reduce heat to low and simmer the pepper paste for 1 hour, stirring constantly, until smooth and keeping its volume in the spoon. If we take out a full spoon, the paste will maintain its shape, it will not flow from the spoon immediately. Season now with salt and pepper to taste and you can add a little vinegar for a little acidity (only if you want).
8. Place the sterilized jars as shown in point 1 on a metal tray. Then pour the hot ajvar into them. If they are not placed on a metal surface, the glass of the jars could crack due to thermal shock!
9. Once filled, the jars with baked pepper paste & # 8211 ajvar are closed with screw caps or stapled and turned upside down to form a vacuum. Keep the jars like this for 4-5 minutes.
10. After 4-5 minutes, the jars return to their natural position and are placed in a “nest” of several layers of textiles (blankets, towels), in order to keep them at a high temperature for as long as possible. After cooling well, the jars with baked pepper paste & # 8211 ajvar are stored in the pantry, where they will be kept perfectly for months. After opening a jar, it will be necessary to keep it in the refrigerator until it is completely consumed, it is advisable to eat it as soon as possible.
Baked peppers in the oven in a jar for the winter - Recipe Kapia (capia) in vinegar 2021
Fallen copper autumn leaves from the trees, Grandmother, sitting outside by the wood-burning oven, the breeze of the cold wind and the red and plump peppers. We all fondly remember the joy that autumn fruits brought when things were much easier and our grandparents knew exactly what needed to be done so that the dishes would always come out divine! Remember "baked peppers in a jar?"
The pungent and fragrant smell of roasted peppers seems to envelop us even now and, for many of us, roasted peppers were a delight we enjoyed on special occasions. It would be a shame to leave the recipe for roasted capsicum in a jar of oblivion, so we will continue to present it step by step so that you and your family can continue to enjoy it, as it was in grandparents' time!
Baked peppers in a jar with garlic & # 8211 easy and simple recipe. They are excellent!
The first time I ate baked peppers in a jar was 3 years ago when I visited my husband's mother. They seemed so good to me that I decided to ask my mother-in-law for a recipe. Since then, I always put baked peppers in a jar for the winter.
- 1 liter of water, 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 cup vinegar 10%
- 1-2 bay leaves, 3 cloves
Method of preparation:
Boil water with vinegar, sugar, salt, bay leaves and cloves. Bring to the boil.
Put the bell peppers on an aluminum foil in a tray.Bake for about 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees. During cooking, rotate the bell peppers from time to time to cook evenly.After they are baked, take them out of the oven and put them in a pot. Cover once with a transparent foil.After about an hour, when the bell peppers have cooled, remove the foil and start cleaning them. The skin on the peppers will come off very easily.Put the cleaned bell peppers in jars. Add in each jar a clove of cleaned and sliced garlic, a little horseradish and a teaspoon of mustard seeds.
Pour into marinade jars. It would be good to taste the marinade. Thus, if you still need salt or sugar you can add more. Also, if you want, you can even increase the amount of vinegar. Put the jars of bell peppers in a pot of water and leave them on the fire for about 10-15 minutes.Try this recipe and enjoy delicious bell peppers in winter. Of course, you can open a jar at any time, you don't have to wait for the cold season.
Baked chicken in a jar & # 8211 a perfect dinner without too much effort!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for chicken in the jar, in the oven & # 8211 delicious to lick your fingers! Baked chicken turns out to be very tender, appetizing and fragrant. This dish is extremely easy to prepare. Even a novice in the culinary arts will do great. You can serve the chicken with any garnish simply, with a fresh slice of bread. The taste is incredible and cannot be conveyed in words.
& # 8211 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
& # 8211 1 jar with a volume of 2 l
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Remove the chicken skin, cut it into pieces and wash the meat well.
2. Put the cut meat in a bowl and season with salt and add to taste. Pour the vegetable oil and mix the ingredients in the bowl. Let the meat soak.
3. Peel the vegetables, then wash them thoroughly. Remove the peppery seed stalk. Cut onions into quarter slices, carrot & # 8211 slices, garlic & # 8211 thin slices, bell peppers & # 8211 large cubes.
4. Take a 2 l jar, wash it well, then drain it, using a paper towel.
5. Fill the jar with ingredients in layers, as follows: arrange a layer of meat, then cover it with a layer of assorted vegetables. Proceed similarly with the remaining ingredients until the jar is full.
6. Cover the jar with a piece of aluminum foil. Put the jar in the COLD oven. Then turn on the oven and heat it to 180 ° C. Cook the meat for 1-1.5 hours.
7. Carefully remove the jar from the oven. Allow the meat to cool slightly, then place it on the plate. Serve the appetizing dish with the greatest pleasure, along with your favorite garnish.