1. First, bake the eggplant, clean it under a stream of cold water, salt it and let it cool, then cut it into small cubes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes. I baked a tomato with eggplant and left one raw.
3. Chop the green onion, garlic and parsley.
4. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and refrigerate.
5. If you want your salad to be a pasta like Romanian eggplant salad, put all the ingredients in a blender.
Montignac - 169 recipes
The Montignac diet is named after its author, Michel Montignac. Although its author died at a not very advanced age, the cause of his death is other than his own diet (an older and relentless disease). Therefore, its diet, which has a proven effectiveness on millions of people, continues to gather followers of this regime / way of life around the world. It is extremely popular in Romania as well, which determined its author to visit our country during his life and to give autographs to those who appreciate and use his work.
Basically, the diet is structured in two phases, phase 1 (weight loss) and phase 2 (maintenance). Find it on our website retete Montignac for both phases.
In the first phase, it is forbidden to mix, during the same meal, "bad" carbohydrates such as white bread, white flour and unrefined pasta with lipids such as meat, fats, oils. Also should be eliminated: chocolate, avocado, liver, peanuts, sugar, potatoes (especially french fries), alcohol, too much coffee.
Eat three meals a day, without rushing, chewing well and avoiding any tension (to avoid diluting gastric juices).
Another essential element of this diet is that you have to wait 3 hours after a carbohydrate meal, before ingesting lipids and 5 hours after a lipid, to ingest carbohydrates.
It is recommended, as in any diet, to eat dietary fiber (cellulose), salads, green vegetables and fruits.
The importance of dental hygiene for you and those around you
Proper daily oral hygiene is the only way to eliminate bacterial plaque and prevent it from accumulating before it can cause problematic and annoying disorders such as halitosis, cavities and periodontal disease.
In order to ensure a perfect cleaning, as well as keeping the teeth and gums in excellent condition, it is essential to implement every day an action strategy, which begins with the correct choice and use of the most effective oral hygiene tools. It is necessary to mechanically remove food residues after each meal with a toothbrush and floss, to ensure complete and long-lasting protection. In addition, going to the dentist's office regularly should be a practice you should not neglect. You can choose gusset Omega Omnident, if you have medical emergencies that do not suffer from delay.
For good dental hygiene, the dentist can help in educating the patient in the correct use of the available tools according to the different needs, but also on the basis of age and oral condition.
The number one enemy of tooth and gum health is plaque. It is a threat that often remains even after brushing your teeth well. The problem is partly caused by toothbrushes, poor technique, but also the shape of the mouth & # 8211 different from case to case & # 8211 which makes the plaque accumulate every day in hard to reach areas with a traditional toothbrush. The most commonly affected areas are those in and along the gingival border and those between the interdental spaces, which are also most commonly associated with gingivitis and periodontal disease: then we must insist on effective brushing action, but also soft, because it is the gums, so a tissue that could be damaged by too aggressive an action.
For this purpose, there is a brushing technique, recommended precisely for a more precise hygiene of the interdental spaces, which suggests a positioning of the toothbrush oriented at 45 ° in relation to the gum margin. But the type of toothbrush used can also make a difference. To solve the problem of delicate and difficult to brush areas, you can use a more efficient toothbrush, which is made of traditional and extremely tapered brushes. The latter, thanks to a terminal diameter of only 0.01 mm, are able to easily remove the bacterial layer below and along the gingival border and to penetrate the interdental spaces at a greater depth.
There are other methods of dental care that you can do at home. In addition to brushing your teeth, at least twice a day, although it would be ideal to do this after every meal, you must also pay attention to nutrition. The first step to treating our teeth naturally is to follow a proper diet. If, on the one hand, sugary foods are bad for the teeth, on the other hand, there are several foods that can help us prevent toothache and have good oral hygiene. Here are some examples that will allow us to treat our teeth in a natural way, without spending a fortune.
1. Carrots and apples. If we eat them raw, they allow us to clean our teeth naturally and prevent gum problems as much as possible.
2. The blueberries. According to research, blueberries could reduce plaque formation, protecting the health of teeth. The active ingredients, contained in blueberries, could prevent the deposition of bacteria that cause damage to the teeth.
3. Citrus. Consumption of orange, grapefruit or lemon juice is an excellent way to strengthen the gums and prevent inflammation, pain and bleeding gums. Citrus fruits, among others, are rich in vitamin C, very important for our immune system.
4. Green tea. Contains polyphenols, which counteract plaque and contribute to daily oral hygiene. So, a cup of green tea is good for our teeth.
5. Garlic and onion. It may sound strange, but these two foods, which we generally use for spices, also help with dental hygiene. Their antibacterial properties destroy germs, disinfect the mouth and reduce the risk of toothache.
6. Milk. Drinking regularly helps to strengthen the teeth because it is rich in calcium. It is a nutritious component that is fundamental in the development of teeth in children and prevents the formation of cavities in adults.
Why your dental hygiene is important to you and others
The mouth is an open cavity on the outside: this allows bacteria to use it as a "door".
entry into the body. The bacterium responsible for periodontal disease can enter the bloodstream and can generate an inflammatory response with changes away from the oral cavity. These include cardiovascular disease and even pregnancy problems.
During periodontal disease there is the production of mediators of inflammation, which are able to reach the circulatory system and cause vascular damage at a distance. This involves the release of endothelial cells (which align the arteries, veins and capillaries), substances that contribute to the deposition of lipoproteins and cholesterol in the vascular walls of the arteries, making them less elastic and therefore increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Untreated disease in pregnant women can be a risk factor for premature births. The mechanism that leads to this is the result of the production of toxins by bacteria and the mediation of substances produced by the mother's body, such as prostaglandins and interleukin. A high level of these substances in the genitourinary tract can stimulate birth.
In other words, take care of your teeth and your family. It's more important than you think!
All the vegetables are cut into slices and then cut into small pieces. Put the peas in a sieve and let them drain. Put in a bowl and go to step 2: mayonnaise.
How do I prepare mayonnaise? Simple and easy, it's ready in 3 minutes. I take an egg, put it in the bowl (egg white and yolk together), put the mustard on it and beat it with the hand mixer at maximum speed. I take the oil and start pouring with one hand, while holding the mixer with the other hand. Pour about 3-4 tablespoons of oil once, don't cut the mayonnaise because I used the egg white and mustard, but the speed of the mixer also matters. After we have finished the oil, season with salt and pour over the chopped vegetables. Mix and serve with fresh bread.
If we make a salad for a holiday, a party then decorate it according to preference.